Back to School Tips:
It’s time again to go back to school, but are you ready? It’s important to have all of your school supplies, you alarm clock set, but also making sure your car is in tip-top shape! Here are some of our tricks to start your school year off right;
- Check your tires and brakes: Take your car in and make sure the tread on your tires is still at an acceptable wear level. Also, check your brake pads and break fluids. The weather may be shifting and it can also have an impact on the air level in the tire as well.
- Change your oil: As we begin to move into the cooler months, make sure to change your oil when it’s due. It may also be time to change out your air filter.
- Be safe in school zones: Phones down and eyes up while you are driving through school zones.
- Stay up-to-date: As of September 1st, 2017, Texas passed a law making it illegal to text and drive. For the full requirements of the law click here; http://www.txdot.gov/driver/laws/cellphones.html
- Share the road: Be careful as you drive and make sure to stay vigilant and watch for pedestrians, bicycles, and school buses!
Visit us at any one of our three DFW locations or call to make an appointment!