The Holiday season is a busy time and many families will be hitting the road to travel. Before you get on the road to grandma’s house make sure your car is in tip-top shape! Below are some travel tips to keep your ride smooth:
- Check your headlights: As it gets dark earlier make sure your headlights are on the proper setting to turn on automatically and the bulbs are bright.
- Check your tires: The weather has been constantly changing so check your tire pressure and the tread.
- Give yourself plenty of time: Hit the road with plenty of time so that if you encounter any delays it doesn’t stress you.
- Consider getting a full inspection: Have your mechanic check all fluid levels, brakes, steering, etc.
- Remember to fuel up: Start your trip off with a full tank of gas, and make stops as necessary.
Remember to have fun! We wish you a safe and joyous holiday season!
Merry Christmas from Davenport Motor Co.